Naomi Klein has over 35 years of experience in residential sales, rentals and real estate management. Since the mid 1980’s, Naomi has developed a keen understanding in the Coop/Condo market and is considered an expert. Hard work and persistence has enabled her to become successful. Having a solid understanding, as well as strong communication skills with clients & staff assures a seamless transaction. My determination and willingness to achieve has always been an asset and I am constantly inspired by challenges.
Naomi believes that it is imperative to bring value to clients. Naomi has built a team of Realtors, that provides support and guidance to all the clients in order to assist them through their most precious investment, Real Estate. Providing support, sharing knowledge on the economic environment and extending unmatchable communication skills is what brings us all together. Providing these sets of skills is the core and integrity of Naomi’s true essence. In addition to being inspired by challenges, Naomi is a devoted mother & grandmother.
To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart.
– Thomas Watson
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 35 years experience with Coop’s & Condo’s, Real Estate Sales, Rentals & Mortgages.
- Highly skilled in assisting prospective buyers in visiting, selecting, inspecting
and making offers of purchase/rental on real estate properties
- Thorough understanding of current economic environment
- Providing extraordinary customer service, organization & multi-tasking skills
- Administrative duties entail preparing buyers for coop/condo board meetings
- Review documentation and explaining requirements to borrowers for home loans.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Unmatchable communication and negotiation skills
EXECUTIVE OFFICE CENTER AT FRESH MEADOWS
61-43 186th Street, Fresh Meadows, NY 11365• PH: (917) 447-8884 • FX: (866) 400-4646